BCM introduced its SPC15-525D, a 15” Fanless Touch Panel PC with Full IP-65 Stainless Steel Frame ideal for HMI applications
BCM Advanced Research, an Associate member of the Intel® Intelligent System Alliance and an industry leader in industrial motherboards and systems, introduced its SPC15-525D Fanless Panel PC designed based on the 2nd generation Intel® Atom™ D525 1.8 GHz dual core low power processor platform with wide range voltage with front panel full IP-65 certification, stainless steel chassis for durability and easy cleaning, and IP-67 ratings for the rear I/O. The system provides superior performance, high reliability and longevity ideal for environmentally challenged HMI applications requiring moisture, grease, and dust resistance in industries such as food processing and kitchens, car wash stations, petroleum plants, machine factories, or medical lab facilities to name a few.
Wide Range of Voltage and Over Current Protection
The SPC15-525D can accept a wide range of voltage inputs making it very adaptable to the power infrastructure available. The +12V~28V DC input range gives the SPC15-525D industrial panel pc many power options from laptop type mainstream power adapters to direct power from OEM equipment, standalone battery power, power from a vehicle such as a forklift, mobile restaurant, or medical facility. The SPC15-525D is also equipped with over current protection circuitry designed to stop the power input from damaging the unit when power surges over +28V making the SPC15-525D ideal for vehicle applications.
Water Proof Full IP-65 Design
To meet the IP-65 rating of 100% protection from liquid penetration, the SPC15-525D panel pc is designed with multi-layer waterproofed rubber O-ring and utilizes the seamless, flat membrane buttons as well as high level water/dust-proof IP-67 connectors for its input and output interfaces in addition to slanted rubber slits on the front panel to enhance the drainage.
Optional Super Anti-Scratch Display Panel
The SPC15-525D has an option for a hardened glass display panel that is resistant to scratching or vandalism from nails, coins, keys, or other sharp objects.
Sunlight Readable (Optional)
To improve visual effect while operating under the sunlight, the SPC15-525D panel pc provides sunlight-readable, anti-glare and anti-reflective screen display performance with optical bonding technology.
SPC15-525D Touch Panel PC Features:
- Water Proof Solution
- Full IP-65 Rating
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum Housings Chassis Design
- 5-wire Resistive Touch Panel PC
- Intel® Atom™ D525 Dual-Core 1.8 GHz Processor onboard with ICH8-M Chipset
- 1 x Intel® 82574L Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x COM, 3 x USB, 1 Membrane Power Button
- Wide Range Voltage +12V ~ +28V Input, ErP Power
- Over Current & Surge Protection
- Backlight Controlled by PWM/ BIOS/ API.
- Power-on Timer
- Dimensions: 14.57" (W) x 11.62" (H) x 2.36" (D)
- Includes: 2 GB DDR3 and 4 GB CF Storage (upgradeable)
- Optional OS: WinXP Embedded / Win 7 Embedded
- Restaurant kitchen/ Central kitchen
- Food processing industry
- Machine shop floor
- Water waste processing factory
- Marine Navigation System
- Car-washing terminal
* Intel and Intel Atom are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the US and other countries.
BCM Advanced Research11 Chrysler
Irvine , CA, 92618